Development of an innovative system for managing lighting infrastructure on a network managed by PLK S.A.
„Development of an innovative system for managing lighting infrastructure on a network managed by PLK S.A.”
The aim of the project is to improve safety and reduce energy used for lighting of railway areas by developing a management, control and monitoring system for lighting installations on the scale of the operation of PKP PLK S.A.
The planned effect of the project will be an inventory of the existing lighting installation (covering 50% of all lighting resources of PKP PLK) and development of the Dynamic Lighting Control system (DLC), understood as adjusting the intensity of lighting to the current situation of using the railway object and performing a comprehensive lighting modernization concept external railway area, and then its physical implementation on a group of approximately 100-150 luminaires.
The project is implemented as part of activity 4.1.1 of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020 by the Consortium consisting of:
- Railway Institute – Consortium Leader
- Siled Ltd.
- Department of automation and Measurement Equipment AREX Ltd.
- ABZ Consulting Ltd.
The total cost of the project is 8 294 082,50 PLN
The value of project co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund is 2 878 174,85 PLN
The deadline for the project implementation 01.07.2018 – 31.03.2022 r.
Intelligent road signs for adaptive vehicle traffic control, communicating in V2X technology
The aim of the project is to improve the safety of moving on public roads through conceptual design, construction and testing of the new type of intelligent road signs that will prevent from the most common collisions on highways.
The planned effect of the project will be a series of products including intelligent standing, hanging and mobile signs, displaying dynamically updated recommended speed, determined automatically.
The electronic module built in road signs will enable multimodal measurement of traffic conditions (video, acoustic and meteorological conditions analysis).
The project is realized as part of 4.1.4 Operational Program Intelligent Development 2014-2020 by the Consortium:
• Gdańsk University of Technology – Leader of the Consortium
• AGH University of Science and Technology Stanisława Staszica in Cracow
• Siled Ltd.
• Microsystem Ltd.
|The total cost of the project realization||6 902 082,72 PLN|
|The value of co-financing of the project from the European Regional Development Fund||5 929 720,59 PLN|
|The deadline for the project realization||01.07.2017 – 30.06.2020|
Implementation of technology for manufacturing light panels with CSP diodes
Within the Program 3.2.2 Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego “Technological Loan”, an investment of a total value of 12 million PLN is carried out.
EU co-financing is 5.4 million PLN net. The investment period is October 2017 – June 2018.
The scope of the investment equips Siled Ltd. in a technological line, indispensable for the production of an innovative CSP LED lamp on the “Long Board” large panel.
An intelligent LED lighting system for industrial applications
GRANTS FOR INNOVATIONS
We would like to inform you that SILED Ltd. realized a project co-financed from the European Union funds
„An intelligent LED lighting system for industrial applications”
As part of 1.4-4.1 Operational Program Innovative Economy, 2007-2013.
Agreement UDA-POIG.01.04.00-22-074/09-00; UDA-POIG.04.01.00-22-074/09-00 about co-financing of the project was concluded on July 22, 2010.
The investment was completed on 30 September 2015.
The project consisted of two stages:
1) The First Project Stage included the realization of the full range of material related to conducting industrial research or development works, in accordance with the application for co-financing – the realization was successfully completed on 29 February 2012.
2) The Second Project Stage included the implementation of the full material scope related to the implementation of the results of industrial research or development works created as part of the First Project Stage to the business activity of the entrepreneur, in accordance with the application for co-financing. The realization was successfully completed on 30 Seprember 2015.
The aim of the project was to develop innovative European industrial applications of the Intelligent LED Lighting System. The research directions were closely related to the development of intelligent industrial lighting combined with the indoor location system, subsystems using wireless infrastructure created by LED lamps.
SILED Ltd. created a combination of the three latest technologies:
• lighting using modern high-performance LEDs with white light,
• intelligent control algorithms based on artificial neural networks,
• fuzzy logic and communication with the use of new wireless technologies.
Establishment of a research center and implementation and innovative commercialization of LED luminaires with intelligent public lighting control system
We would like to inform that SILED Ltd. implemented a project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
“Establishment of a research center and implementation and innovative commercialization of LED luminaires with intelligent public lighting control system”
As part of the Regional Operational Program for the Pomorskie Voivodeship for the years 2007-2013,
Activities 1.2 Contract no. UDA-RPPM.01.02.00-00-226/09-00 about co-financing of the project was concluded on December 30, 2010.
The planned date of completion of the investment was 30 June 2013.
The project includes:
1. Investment activities related to two main elements:
a) creation of a research and development center
b) purchase of a production line
2. The detailed scope of the investment included:
a) Research and development center
• equipment for measuring light characteristics
• equipment for measuring electromagnetic compatibility
• equipment for testing Zigbee network
• a position for software debugging
• a position for designing and simulating electronic devices
b) production line:
• SMT line
• equipment for the control and calibration of the production process
• equipment for assembly
Preparation of the Export Development Plan for Siled Ltd. as an opportunity to enter new markets
We would like to inform that SILED Ltd. realized the project co-financed from the European Union funds:
„Preparation of the Export Development Plan for Siled Ltd. as an opportunity to enter new markets”
As part of Stage I of Activity 6.1. Passport to export, Operational Program Innovative Economy, years 2007-2013,
Agreement UDA-POIG.06.01.00-22-066/11-00 for co-financing the project was concluded on October 11 2011 r.
The project was completed in 2012.